E85

• Member For: 18y 4m 22d

What is the one way valve for? Mine does the same. Plazmaman surge and takes about 3 cranks instead of 1 and a half

it helps to keep fuel pressure in the rail to aid with starting

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d

Well there is lol, I am not gonna be living down here much longer moving to paki and there is none up there which is gonna be a pain in the ass. Plus more power more things to upgrade I.e input shaft and tail shaft, and I dont have the time atm just to busy with the house. I will do it as soon as my crib is finished.

sell house once it is finished and move closer to a e85 petrol station then. lawl

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 22d

I know its nothing to do with the fuel lol but when my starter motor shat itself and replaced it, the motor was bigger and damn it starts quicker now.

Would it help having the bigger starter motor with e85 on cold mornings ratter? Or its not that, that is the problem?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

it helps to keep fuel pressure in the rail to aid with starting

Ok makes sense. So just cut the fuel supply hose to the rail and fit it? What end is best? Pump or rail?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

Well there is lol, I am not gonna be living down here much longer moving to paki and there is none up there which is gonna be a pain in the ass. Plus more power more things to upgrade I.e input shaft and tail shaft, and I dont have the time atm just to busy with the house. I will do it as soon as my crib is finished.

Haha I'm waiting for paky united to get e85. The closest is Hallam which isn't bad for me.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

sell house once it is finished and move closer to a e85 petrol station then. lawl

LOL your a goose

Haha I'm waiting for paky united to get e85. The closest is Hallam which isn't bad for me.

Sounds good hope they get it soon, hallam still out of my way as the miss's starts her own hairdressing business wen we move down and I drive the ute mon to friday so paki would be ideal so hope it comes in by then. I can always get drums of e85 and keep it in the garage

• Member For: 18y 4m 22d

I know its nothing to do with the fuel lol but when my starter motor shat itself and replaced it, the motor was bigger and damn it starts quicker now.

Would it help having the bigger starter motor with e85 on cold mornings ratter? Or its not that, that is the problem?

Starter motor is not the problem, E85 has a smaller temperature window to ignite compared to petrol, it's not really a problem though