E85

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 26d

Possum do you mean machine the 0.5 cover?

RAPID I reckon that nizpro car would be struggling to make more boost if its got the stock cover and wheel (I forget what car it was already!!). Also depending on the injectors you often see AFR curves like that and that's due to the standard speed density calibration. Possum will verify that it's unchanged.

As far as I'm aware we can machine down the snout on the .7 front cover to suit our intakes.

The first dyno graph that Henz posted is of a BF typhoon with .7 front cover, standard wheel along with our stage 2 kit and exhaust etc.

the graph that I posted is of Glouva1's fg running a gtx3582r with our exhaust etc but standard crossover and blue power airbox

In regards to the speed density tables I believe the majority of time they go untouched unless people have fitted camshafts or the bigger plazmaman plenums

• Member For: 14y 2m 22d

check the united site, they said to me that the servos listed with e85 are up to date!

yes up to date with whats already out! not with whats coming out !

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

check the united site, they said to me that the servos listed with e85 are up to date!

Yeah just checked there is one on ferntree Gully rd 5-10 mins from my joint!!!!

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d

yes up to date with whats already out! not with whats coming out !

yes that's correct, would be good if they listed up and coming servos! but I guess the average person doesnt care about a new servo opening up hahaha

Yeah just checked there is one on ferntree Gully rd 5-10 mins from my joint!!!!

you have no excuses now man!!!!!!!!!!

do it!

• Member For: 15y 10m 25d

fk this thread makes u think lol....neway its a hot topic atm but hpf had a couple of seasons of this show called ozgarage..pretty good actually if u watch the eps - neway this is one of them - a whole episode dedicated to E85...done back in 2010..also had an episode on the fg falcon range

http://www.ozgarage.com.au/season2-video/s2-episode-6-online-e85-fuel

• Member For: 18y 4m 22d

What is cold start like on e85? My car takes 2-3 cranks since doing the PW surge, and I dot have faith in my odyssey if it was going to be much more than that.

has your surge tank pump got the one way valve fitted, I can't remember

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 15d

yes that's correct, would be good if they listed up and coming servos! but I guess the average person doesnt care about a new servo opening up hahaha

you have no excuses now man!!!!!!!!!!

do it!

Well there is lol, I am not gonna be living down here much longer moving to paki and there is none up there which is gonna be a pain in the ass. Plus more power more things to upgrade I.e input shaft and tail shaft, and I dont have the time atm just to busy with the house. I will do it as soon as my crib is finished.