E85

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

Do you seriously think that a tuner is somehow making a pump flow more? or is it that MOST tuners would like some margin of safety in their fuel systems.

Nizpro are happy to use one pump that they concede is beyond it's theoretical limit. I'd rather not take the risk...

I

think ull find its not just one tune shop doing this

u realise once u add a second pump this is where the budget steps up ie the 2nd pump, up grading the wiring if it wasnt big enough csa on the first cabling the fuel reg will and has been known to push fuel through due to the additional pressure , so that costs then iam sure a fuel rail might come into play and anything that tuner wants for lunch out of your pocket,

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 26d

A few of us only race on street rubber. Everything has been done, but the street tyred 10 hasnt.

Well I wish you the best of luck to run a 10 on street tyres, but no doubt as soon as someone does there will be people like yourself who will doubt it and then argue as to what is classified as a "street" tyre

The owner car did not want to achieve a 10 on street tyres, he simply wanted to go as fast as he could with his setup hence using m/t's

Do you seriously think that a tuner is somehow making a pump flow more? or is it that MOST tuners would like some margin of safety in their fuel systems.

Nizpro are happy to use one pump that they concede is beyond it's theoretical limit. I'd rather not take the risk...

That is your personal preference which I am not trying to sway. I am simply stating that over 400 rwkw is possible on e85 with a single 044.

Prior to achieving these results Simon (Owner of Nizpro) was adamant that a single 044 would not be enough like the majority of people in this thread. However we have managed to achieve these results repeatedly.

We will not send a car out that we believe is going to lean out and cause damage.

Edited by possum

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

Like 400 for 5k? How?

f

first bf in s.a to do 129mph(400rwkw) had less than 5k spent on it back in 2008

I could tel u how but u would just argue the fact

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 23d

Nah genuinely want to know, can leave out labour costs but have to count tune and xcal.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

Are you willing to post some graphs up?

any over 400 with 12v?

You make my pen*s laugh, but then it cries.

In SA you don't need a fuel pump. The vacuum for the fuel system is created from the intake stroke.

I take it you don't have insurance then? I mean, why pay for something that may or may not happen right?

Don't need a dyno staino. I've already tuned mine on e85 using cooking oil for fuel and a couple of treadmills

I am LOLing at this point reading back ....

this is a great thread and debate and most people are contibuting oppinions and sharing their knowledge wheather we agree or not.... there seems to be one member with an occuring trend......

ive never used this word on a forum but ... TROLL hhahahaa

Its funny coz that's usually comes as a result of having a lack of knowledge

• Like 2

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 28d

Nice one possum. Im all for everyone shooting for it. Drive off the street in normal trim, watch other swap tyres and f around. Then reel off the numbers.