E85

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

ok tab... u want intelligence.... heres intelligence.... I condemned jet for having that attitude... so dont tarnish me with the same brush....

The point is... you dont need 1000cc injectors to make 400rwkw.... and you dont need twin 044s.... that's not a SA thing... that's an everywhere thing as nizpro have also stated in an earlier post...

I think the point which I am trying to articulate carefully so I dont tread on toes is that if the figures out of nizpro were out of sa they would be accused of being fake.... but nizpro... a reputable work shop has proven it is possible...

and dale gets on here and says "the only rubbish on here is from people posting when they dont know what theyre talking about"

so does that mean nizpro are now novices and should be canned??????.... coz apparently they did the impossible... either that or dale is wrong... that's all... not an idiot... not a wanker... but just plain wrong...

were all wrong sometimes and jet went about it in the wrong way but what hes sayin... which other people agreed with is that this guy is wrong!,,,,

and today it got proven on his dyno...!!!!!,,,,, I know jets a twat and you have every right to ban him coz he doesnt conduct himself well... but he had a half valid point...

if a tuner said to me you need twin 044's and 1000cc injectors then nizpro said... no u dont along with every other work shop who would u believe???

Edited by Fluffy Mc D
  • Like 1

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

ok tab... u want intellegence.... heres inteligence.... I condemned jet for having that attitude... so dont tarnish me with the same brush....

The point is... you dont need 1000cc injectors to make 400rwkw.... and you dont need twin 044s.... that's not a SA thing... that's an everywhere thing as nizpro have also stated in an earlier post...

I think the point which I am trying to articulate carefully so I dont tread on toes is that if the figures out of nizpro were out of sa they would be accused of being fake.... but nizpro... a reputable work shop has proven it is possible...

and dale gets on here and says "the only rubbish on here is from people posting when they dont know what theyre talking about"

so does that mean nizpro are now novices and should be canned??????.... coz apparently they did the impossible... either that or dale is wrong... that's all... not an idiot... not a wanker... but just plain wrong...

were all wrong sometimes and jet went about it in the wrong way but what hes sayin... which other people agreed with is that this guy is wrong!,,,,

and today it got proven on his dyno...!!!!!,,,,, I know jets a twat and you have every right to ban him coz he doesnt conduct himself well... but he had a half valid point...

if a tuner said to me you need twin 044's and 1000cc injectors then nizpro said... no u dont along with every other work shop who would u believe???

so you think a car that has maxed injectors and fuel pump is a safe car to drive on the street let alone down the drag strip?

and I said 80lb injectors would not make 450rwkw on my dyno, which it didnt, it made 421rwkw.. and they are maxed out with not 1 little bit of head room in it at all,

sorry for trying to inform people of these PROVEN facts, I wont waste any more of my own time showing people things like this.. im sorry my dyno dosent read as high as others out there but nothing I can do about that..

I suppose ill just keep going on doing fuel systems with enough in reserve to cover the unforseen if it were to happen if people dont want to know about it not really my problem...

• Member For: 15y 7m 11d

I'd go with the one that gave me the safest setup. Dale said it was not enough injector for that power, then, at no notice, proved it on the dyno with the owner present.

I'm going with similar power to Veva, have 1000 injectors, A1000 and 1200hp capable regulator. Overkill? There is (within reason) no such thing with fuel systems.

When Dale said you "can't", maybe he should have said you "shouldn't"

FWIW Dale has been tuning my cars for nearly 10 years and I wouldn't let anyone else near them, even though he is 150km away

• Like 2

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d

Guys let’s just keep it all civil hey!

Dale ran the car up and I had no dramas with the way it was done at the time, yeah maybe I could have said "Dale can you do it in 4th and kill it at 205 kms per hour or 5500" I didn't. I thought just let the guy run it up like he runs all his other cars. Yeah I was surprised at the figure but hey it is what it is and there no sugar coating needed.

I think it’s actually encouraging that a tuner volunteers to do such tests and I give him credit for putting his balls on the block the way he did.

We mods our cars to enjoy them and join forums to share our experiences with other fellow enthusiasts!

So let’s keep on topic and in the right spirit.

As my Grandad always says it better to sit back and let everyone think you’re an idiot then to open your mouth and prove it!

At the end of the day my injectors are pretty much at their limits and with my new set up only a couple of weeks away I can see some 1000’s or 1600’s on order!

Peace all.

P.s. Dale I hope you didn’t confuse me with JETSNOT at one stage cause he’s in SA!!!

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

P.s. Dale I hope you didn’t confuse me with JETSNOT at one stage cause he’s in SA!!!

nah all good, shoot me a email tomororw and ill get it back on and do it in 4th,

BTW your injectors are past "pretty much on there limts" :P

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

im not a tuner so I understand that your prolly right and very cridble in that statement... I think my point was more the 044 thing... its been done time and time again 400 and over with 1 044 with no issues....

also as a side note I think where ya went wrong was coming on here and making a post like this....

the only thing BS is the amount of rubbish spouted in this thread by people who have no idea...

for my self its been 5 years of owning different turbo falcons and ive done a lot of reading.. and when I tuner comes on and just talks like a civillian all gruff and telling everyone their wrong and full of sh*t its not a good impression so people are gonna take negative automatically to anything you say....

look the italians make pizza and pizza hut makes pizza... some tuners run as close as they can to a 1 to 1 ratio by running their car in 4th gear some dont... everyone is different and its good to see everyones work on their own merits...

and hey if u have a good customer base im happy for ya.

Edited by Fluffy Mc D