E85

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 24d

Keep it civil lads. Everyone loves a passionate debate, but not when feelings are hurt and then we have to get all nasty and kill the fun.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

hahaha nice try...

funny how neither of those 2 shops have a coyote that runs anywhere near what my customers do.. infact not one manual coyote in the country comes close to it... lol idiot

h

ahahah yeh because u hold so many records dont u ?

I mean u dont even know what gear to select ffs for a basic power run here this might help u I think u need it

http://www.calibratedsuccess.com/

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 24d

24 hours in the naughty corner Jet, if you want to carry on like a child then so be it.

I apologise Dale...don't judge us all by the behaviour of one misguided fool. Your efforts today are appreciated by many.

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

Hold on let me clarify as jet is an idiot... All he's trying to say is that the claims this guy is making (which differ from what most tuners would advise) are rediculous ... How many of u guys are running 1 044 and making over 400??? Plenty ... He gets a little excited but u gotta see his point... We get flamed in SA coz o our dynos.... All of them not just heinrichs... And this guy comes on an makes claims which have been proved untrue ... And no one flames him as much as a reputable SA tuner who's numbers have been backed up on several dynos...

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

Jet you're a tool. Get over it buddy. A tuner has spent the time and effort to show you something that might help you out in the future and you just spit in his face. You're a hero.

• Like 2

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 2d

Dale, your input on this or any other forum is much appreciated, your efforts today have proved to a lot of people that you are a decent genuine bloke.

Go and enjoy your new born mate they grow too fast.