E85

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 17d

if you want it run in 4th gear bring it back and ill run it in 4th no problem there but dont be suprised when it makes less power..

its a a1000 pump which flows approx 1.5x a 044 and the base pressure is 55psi not 40psi

fuel was united and siemans 80's

and no there should be a error margin in there, afr is up to .87 at one point and sits around .85 which I would not run it that lean as im my workings there is no power gain from going from .80 to .85

yes as I said there should be at least a little error margin in any tune timing/octaine related .......this is basic tuning requirements for the customer

but at the point where the injectors maxed out it was spun way past what I would of gone .............. why did u take it so far ? when u seen the injectors log at 95% why didnt u back off?

I think ull find the dyno will provide different results but.........................any dyno operator can fudge numbers by the way they ramp the car up especially a d/d .........so this is why we were talking mph and e85

veva did u have your car tuned for eflex and united?

• Member For: 15y 7m 11d

yes as I said there should be at least a little error margin in any tune timing/octaine related .......this is basic tuning requirements for the customer

but at the point where the injectors maxed out it was spun way past what I would of gone .............. why did u take it so far ? when u seen the injectors log at 95% why didnt u back off?

I think ull find the dyno will provide different results but.........................any dyno operator can fudge numbers by the way they ramp the car up especially a d/d .........so this is why we were talking mph and e85

So it's gone from "there'll be heaps of headroom with those injectors" to "why did you push it so far on such a boarderline setup"?

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

yeh its soo easy to fudge numbers by ramping the car up... its such a difficult process to press a button with your foot on the floor... pretty easy to tell when the foots not on the floor as the boost wont be up there.. but it was at 21 psi on the first run and 22psi on the second which looking at the graph there is exactly the same..

why did I take it so far? the owner was standing there and had no problems with the way it was run, I explained to him I wouldnt run it that lean but its been running like that for how ever long so hes obusally happy with it..

he has a tune for eflex and a tune for united, we even reloaded the tune to make sure it had the right tune in it but it made 5rwkw less after it was re loaded

any thing else you want to try on? maybe try and say im not doing something else right?

pretty funny I said the car would make between 410-420rwkw before it even arrived at the shop then it rolled up 421 then 416, funny because that's exactly what every xr6t that runs 129-131mph makes on my dyno.. if I was playing games like you are keen to imply how would I have guessed what power it would make with in a few kw?? the only way is that it runs the same mph as other cars I have done and they have all made 420rwkw in 3rd gear on my dyno,

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members

have u never ramped a turbo falcon up in different ways to see the differance in outcomes ? if u telling me the same car can NOT produce different numbers on the same dyno with different operators u have the only d/d that will do this in history

no operator on here will put there hand up to running a zf in 3rd..................................any takers here ..........................doubt it

so yes I can see differances right here

• Gold Donating Members

So it's gone from "there'll be heaps of headroom with those injectors" to "why did you push it so far on such a boarderline setup"?

quote me from the start I said a 044 will go 400.............. ISH ..................RWKW on neat e85 , I stand by this hence glouva's 130+ mph and veva's 130+mph on one pump and e85

back to mph and e85

• Gold Donating Members

actually to make it fair...

old mate can drive the car him self on the dyno if he has a problem with the way I have done it,

then there can be no one saying I ramped it wrong lol

damm I love to be there and I do it and we could have some lovely print outs to put up here, if your saying it cant be done that's b/s on a d/d

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

have u never ramped a turbo falcon up in different ways to see the differance in outcomes ? if u telling me the same car can NOT produce different numbers on the same dyno with different operators u have the only d/d that will do this in history

no operator on here will put there hand up to running a zf in 3rd..................................any takers here ..........................doubt it

so yes I can see differances right here

so yes I can see your clutching at straws to try anything on you can.. give it a rest your just making your self look like a bigger dick head.. I already said bring the car back and ill take time away from my 5 day old daughter and run it up again just to keep a wanker like you happy.

old mate has the sheet with boost on it, im sure he will post it up so you can see how the car was ramped up.

Edited by Dale@CHE

• Gold Donating Members

so yes I can see your clutching at straws to try anything on you can.. give it a rest your just making your self look like a bigger dick head.. I already said bring the car back and ill take time away from my 5 day old daughter and run it up again just to keep a wanker like you happy..

stick to making exhausts and leave the tuning to professionals like nizpro and cms then