• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 28d

It's an A1000 I thought, not an 044.

• Like 3

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 21d

:stupid:

I did have 410 when I ran 1 x 044 but yes now I run an A1000 just like George (rednose) does and plenty of others!

I did run 131.7 mph with the 1 x 044 on the 410 power level!

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d

421rwkw on 21psi injectors maxed

reflashed tune in to make sure right tune was loaded

416rwkw on 22psi injectors maxed even more..

this is with 55psi base fuel pressure not 40psi like I usually run, as I said the 100lb max at 420rwkw on 40psi base..

ill put graphs up after lunch

One thing that I did notice Dale was that you spun it to around 6300 rpm which is alot higer in rpm then the tuner I use tuned it for.

Where as in this run you can see for 1) it was done in 4th not 3rd and 2) peak power came at 5300 or 1000 rpm less then where you ran it too and at 5300 you can clearly see on your graph that the injector was at 95% and not maxed at 100%.

AvTlI.jpg

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

the RPM on the mainline

One thing that I did notice Dale was that you spun it to around 6300 rpm which is alot higer in rpm then the tuner I use tuned it for.

Where as in this run you can see for 1) it was done in 4th not 3rd and 2) peak power came at 5300 or 1000 rpm less then where you ran it too and at 5300 you can clearly see on your graph that the injector was at 95% and not maxed at 100%.

as I explained to you once you get over that point the injectors are no longer being controlled which was at about 5200rpm.. I can give you a graph with the start and end of it cut off it so it looks the same as above, but there is a lot to see by going from the start to the finish..

so point was it ran plus 420 on one 044

what were the afr's ?

and if this was a s.a dyno everyone would be flaming the crap out why it wasnt run in 4th wich is closest to 1:1 ratio on the zf

if theres 5kw in it that's still 425rwkw on 1 044 yeh the injectors are running max duty but at 5800rpm there should be a little error of safety , but if veva like most of us ask for it to be tuned hard with what u got sometimes u walk a fine line " u play u pay"

what size injectors do u have in it and what fuel today ....80's and eflex?

if you want it run in 4th gear bring it back and ill run it in 4th no problem there but dont be suprised when it makes less power..

its a a1000 pump which flows approx 1.5x a 044 and the base pressure is 55psi not 40psi

fuel was united and siemans 80's

and no there should be a error margin in there, afr is up to .87 at one point and sits around .85 which I would not run it that lean as im my workings there is no power gain from going from .80 to .85

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d

Yeah might pop back later in the week and re run it.

Just can't work out where 40+ kws went to!

I'll give you a buzz tomorrow morning after I re run it on another DD and let you know what it makes.

Yeah might pop back later in the week and re run it.

Just can't work out where 40+ kws went to!

I'll give you a buzz tomorrow morning after I re run it on another DD and let you know what it makes.

yeh cool shoot me a email I dont think ill be in tomorrow,

wednesday morning should be ok for a run,