E85

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

whats your experience tell you a set of 75lb injectors with a single 044 surgey fed from a walbro on a 35/40 capable of?

a single 044 flows 4.4L per minute of fuel at 40psi

75lb injectors flow 4.5L per minute, so your pump will be out before your injectors.

mid to high 300rwkw would be around the range for that one

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Ok guys..Had the ute up on the hoist on Saturday...was having a look at the hoses coming off the Surgetank and found what I believe, E85 was doing to my hose. Am now sourcing a E85 compatible set now.

Just a heads up for everyone else that's all.

post-12258-0-72645400-1336268238_thumb.j

That's why I spent extra money and went with speedflow Teflon braided hose and fittings instead of the rubber hose that come with the kit. Lucky to pick that up mate before it was too late.

IMG_2009.jpg

Edited by CHLAXN
  • Like 1

• Idiot Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 27d

No way can one 044 do over 400rwkw e85 on 12v. That single 044 must be running way

higher voltage.

Edited by RynoF6

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 7d

Dale I'll give you a buzz tomorrow to work out the best time to swing by. Also Riki made 600.4 rwkws on 80 lbs injectors albeit the reg had to be wound up deluxe!

• Member For: 15y 11m 13d

Dale I'll give you a buzz tomorrow to work out the best time to swing by. Also Riki made 600.4 rwkws on 80 lbs injectors albeit the reg had to be wound up deluxe!

Yep I'll be in about 10am, 96802777,

Winding fuel pressure has other problems like your 044s flow a lot less on 80-100psi like up to 50% less.. It's all about putting the right parts in the car to do the job right with out stressing any thing, much better off putting 160lb injectors in and running 40psi pressure than having 100lb injectors and 100psi pressure, you cannot tell the difference in the way the cars drive when tuned correctly, the injectors cost the same so no reason not to do it correctly the first time