Day Time Running Lamps

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 23d

Each to their and if you love em, good stuff. But me personally not a fan. Even on the hsv's they came out on I don't like. Only cars I like them on are Audi's. Look fkn mint. Even the rear led tail lights look awesome too.

New range rovers with the circular led lights, they look the worst I reckon. Bloody angel eye rip offs

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 28d

Sorry but they look FARKING $HIT on Fords like the Falcon. El cheapo looking on cars apart from Euro's that come out with them. Might aswell put a HSV GTS badge on the back off you Xr6T. FARKING $HIT I say. That's my flame!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 3d

I dont mind being :flameman:!!

The beauty of these is they are flexible so you can put them anywhere on the front end, to any shape you want.

Sorry mate but there is no beauty there. I'm with pazzo, they look sh*t aftermarket on almost everything. The standard ones on euro cars generally look ok but even some of those are pretty crap. The first Porche examples looked crap, don't even have to mention the HSV. They just look like an afterthought and don't fit in with the rest of the design. Almost as bad as some of these failed attempts here.

BTW who ever does light design for Audi must be in high demand in the industry, they just look awesome front and back. Especially the new LED tail lights.