Rapid systems intercooler and piping

4" Intake

Stainless twin 2'5" Exhaust, 4" Dump with 5" cat

Bigger fuel pump

Valve Springs

60lb Injectors

Custom tune - 341rwkw 1000nm

Lowered

20" Dark Agent FPV copy Rims, cheapo 245/35/20 tyres on the back, 245/30/20 on the front

It came with this to fit:

319153_10150894751325487_894310486_21248321_986192289_n.jpg

And I have since purchased these to test out at the drags:

2011-11-07220437.jpg

Took it to the drags a few weeks ago and left it in drive, with traction control on. I managed a best of 12.30. I didn't stall it up, so I am hoping that with some stall and the 275 ET Streets, I should be able to get into the mid 11s.

If anyone could instruct me how to install the surge tank, I would be greatly appreciative.

Also, I need to purchase some headlight parking light bulb holders (for some reason mine are missing) and a top radiator grill. If anyone has these, I am happy to buy them.

Cheers

Andrew

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d

congrats on the purchase mate. as for the top radiator grille, it looks like the previous owner has hacked the bottom half away, as it should be attached to the bonnet garnish piece which goes across the front of the bonnet. You'll have to buy a complete unit, hopefully secondhand in the same colour otherwise you'll have to get the top painted in lightening strike to match.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m

Looks good! What tpe of surgy is that?

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 13y 6m 3d

Update:

My ZF milkshaked and it is currently being fully rebuilt. I expect to have it back in the next few days.

I was offered a secondhand ZF as a replacement for my damaged trans, however I decided that I didn't want to stuff around with a second hand box and the associated programming issues when swaping them between cars.

As such I expect to hit the drags again soon with my MT streets and hopefully run into the 11s.

I have previously asked XFT to tune my trans and they informed me that due to an issue with my XCAL3 firmware, they would need to tune both my engine and trans at a cost of $1,500.

Simon said that my engine tune was pretty close to spot on, so spending $1,500 and only benefiting from the trans tune was a waste.

Can anyone tell me if they think that the benefit derived from a trans tune is worth $1,500?

What sort of improvement in MPH and ET does a tuned trans yield over stock?

Andrew