Got My Fg F6 Finished With An Awesome Result

234Fpv

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

You mean no less than half a tank. The pw and plazmaman surge tanks look the same but I've already got the pw cooler so I'll go with them. Is there any need to run two pumps? I see some people with custom surge tanks run two?

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 1d

One copied the other, not gonna name names..For normal fuel setup to say 400 I can't see any reason too, except maybe an intake and one on the surge tank. Race fuels seem to run twins, that or real paranoid people.

Way I see though is if one fails on a single setup the car stalls and stops, however if one fails on a twin setup (under WOT) the car leans out and bang!? Could be wrong but that's just my simple logic.

• Member For: 16y 23d

Good result, nice to see another F6 manual - there aren't thaaaat many around!

How's your clutch holding up? mine wasn't the best with stock power

What's your locking problem? I may have a similar issue.

My central locking sometimes doesn't work (say 1-2 times in 20) when the alarm/lock is pressed, a quick work around for me is to turn ignition on and off then it arms and locks together like it should. Haven't had it back to Ford for them to check it - I have my doubts in their confidence though!

• Donating Members

Clutch is doing fine so far but don't know how it will go at the drags. If it can't handle it I'll replace it. And yeah my central locking it's doing the same thing. I'm out st work but I'll look into it more when I get home. The fuel economy surprised me, average 9.2lts per hundred. Not bad for a 400kw car.

• Donating Members

The air intake is a custom one made by stainless. A well made but of gear. Sounds like a jet under wot and just a nice induction sound when putting around.

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 23d

Yeah it's a nice surprise to get better economy when the F6 is tuned!

I've never had my average down that low though, instant yes but not average... think 10.4L/100 best I have seen on highway driving with quite sedate right foot driving..

I have 12.2 now as there hasn't been much highway action and when I'm driving it I'm on boost a lot :)

Best I got my VE GTS (manual) was 12.3L/100 driving like an old man on the highway, so I'm still winning