I Have The Best Looking G6E Turbo

karven

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d

Why you selling? What are you going to get?

Yeah, thinking of going back to a BMW. I had a E36 3.2 M3 for 3 years back in the day and it was a very sweet ride. When I sold that car, just as the E46 M3 was in the middle of it's life, I remember saying to myself that if BMW ever bring out a V8 M3 that I would buy one.

Well that time has come. I have had the pleasure of driving both manual and M-DCT V8 M3's for a coupe of days each and nothing beats the sound and balance of those things. My thing is extremely fast in a straight line but throw some corners at it and there is no comparison. The balance and grip is amazing. And the sound under full throttle of the V8 absolutely makes mine sound gay.

So that's what I am thinking.

• Member For: 13y 10m 6d

If you can afford to buy and run one, who wouldn't changeover!!! Awesome cars. My mate bought a Z4 M with 52k on the clock for 55k. That's a huge saving. Although wiper blades are $70 for it! And a service, insurance is mad. It's owning one that costs big bucks. That's why I own motorcycles(BMW K1300S) Nothing gets near the power, and for 30k.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d

Yeah, I can afford a second hand one. You can get into them for $80-$90k now, and I've got a BMW connection to help keep costs down. I am after a sedan and they are under $100k now.

• 3 weeks later...