I Have The Best Looking G6E Turbo

karven

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 28d

Very nice cjl.. What size are the wheels? Could use an extra inch or so.. But hot car mate..

Yeah, 19's. I had 20's for a set of tyres worth but didn't think they were worth it for the cost of decent tyres. So back to 19's with 285 on the back.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m

Still around the 450kw mark, we havn't really pushed it since the new motor went in.

I changed the custom 3.5inch exhaust to an off the shelf Xforce 4inch stainless system, been testing different turbo combinations, Joe at CMS has been playing with the ZF alot, testing out the new files and files changes of his own, he's been doing alot of cam tuning, and alot of E85 experiments... so it's been a dyno gimp for along time LOL

We've been waiting for the ZF to show signs of retiring, but its been perfect, 60ooo hard kays and I havnt even changed the oil.... just goes to show how important it is for the ZF to be set up and tuned correctly.

I ran some mid 11s a month ago, but power was down for some reason so mph only 126odd... and it needs an LSD to get more serious.

Going to put the GT42 back on soon as Ive finished testing mid sized 800hp turbos... that way Joe can work on reducing lag that the big 1100hp turbo make , via some smart cam tuning and the massive head porting we did :) its got some spastic top end power!

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 25d

gee poor car does sound like its had a hard life, oh well its worth it for you im sure for the testing.

you havnt chucked in an lsd yet?

keep up the good work

ok will keep the plenums r&d hush hush

Edited by fordfreak1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m

LSD, nah not yet, I run semi slicks on the rear so grip on the street isnt too bad... plus I use the EBC alot and just run around on lower boost

I'll do the LSD when I go for tens, then it'll get a half cage so I can keep running more tens and not get booted out.

Edited by RAP1D