I Have The Best Looking G6E Turbo

karven

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 3d

windows are tinted, same tint I put on all my cars, its reflective, a titanium film you could say, not nasty black sh*t... on cloudy days you cant see inside on sunny days its perfect and at night time you can see where your going

the poofter fpv badge is just there cos I dont like the blue ford badge and havent gayed up enough to get a rear fpv badge as the rear does not bug me as much as the front

its not a fpv so the badge is a wank, but I'd love silver ford badges if someone did a run, ive seen faggy red green blue and pink ones and the only other badge is the gay xr6 badge you can get...

I might get this one, not pink but close :|

14092006015.jpg

Edited by MexicanBatman

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 3d

that looks good on most cars, but this velvet colour look sh*t with anything black, grille wheels etc...

I saw a G6 in velvet with dark tint and it looks sh*t, and an XR8 ute, it only works with the G6E and the tacky finishings, that's my opinion anyway

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 9m 27d

"nasty black sh*t" - as most Ts have a 20% or 35% tint that means all our cars look terrible appraently.

"gay XR6 badge" - probably on another 90% of cars on here being an XR6 forum who are proud of their cars.

AND..........all the comments coming from a G6T driver who actually puts a FPV badge on their car.....LOL!!

• Member For: 13y 3m 16d

Handling is a waste of coin IMO as a bog stock lancer will still handle better no matted how much Tein you have.

These things are straight line warriors, end of story.

Full boost at 2/2.5 is godlike in the turbo world and with the epic torque the big six has we can own most sh*t end of story. 5k on cornering will still see a stock evo rape you round bends so why waste your time and cash. Pick ya battles, seriously.

Sort of the reason I didn't fit Teins, just got decent spring/shock combo. Once the kids grow and I don't need the big car, I'll consider a small better handling car. Until then the G6ET will work for me. My goal was to make the car go/handle/stop as well as it can for reasonable $$ and still be a comfortable/reliable every day driver, I think I am as close as I can get. Recently added a Process West surge and Nizpro Overboost to help prevent any unexpected problems and keep the car reliable at my power/boost.

Great comfortable, big family car, bit of a sleeper but still can turn heads of those who know.