Tra1Nr - Winter White G6E Turbo

TRA1NR

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 18d

Hey mate, thanks! haven't done anything to it since, just waiting for some things to come in the mail to go the next stage. I am not 100% on the bit above the grill but since it is vinyl I will get it wrapped and if I don't like it just rip it off! Will have some more updates soon!

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

Mirrors and fog light surrounds are on the list mate! Along with a few other things I want to try before showing the masses.

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

G6e already has chrome around the the grill, and I am planning on spraying the 'mesh' part of the grill black. I have seen the chrome door handle covers in person and to me they seem too bulky.

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

Haha, I want to keep some chrome, no point having a luxury model and turning it completely into an xt!

• Like 1

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members

Few additions happening at the moment boys and girls. Stuck my RS Rear diffuser on this morning, although no good pics yet as the sikaflex is still curing:

61468_10151500595868047_504486256_n.jpg

and also starting painting my grills black, but the rain started before I got to start the second, and I couldn't be bothered anymore, so I will have a crack at that on the weekend.

197122_10151500893178047_1213128046_n.jpg

Got a few more things to wrap (spoiler, mirrors, foglight surrounds) once the ledlin boys have the gear and some free time.

I Also have staino's airbox and a PW stepped cooler sitting here, waiting for Mick and Bel to get back from holidays to plan the rest of the next stage, which I hope will happen before xmas but who knows.