Which To Buy? Bf T Or F6

Turbulence

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 22d

my budget is around 20 also, im hoping to find a BF2 for around that or a bit less, the less I can spend on the car the more I can spend doing other things to it after purchase. coming from a bog stock Magna ive driven for the past 8 years the mods I'll be doing are all cosmetic at this point, prob just cold air to start with. ive seen B series F6's around for low 20's which may interest me also.

would a BF2 T be a better buy than a BA F6?? sorry to hijack the thread but the question from OP is very similar just with my budget an FG is out of the question.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 5d

You'd easily get a BF2 for 20k.. Before considering a BA F6 you need to decide what your plans for the car are.. If you wanna spend coin and make it a weapon you'd be better with an BFII XR6T.. But if you wanna keep it stock by all means give the BA a shot.. Just remember that BA's are gonna be 10 year old cars soon..

That's my two bob anyways.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 22d

You'd easily get a BF2 for 20k.. Before considering a BA F6 you need to decide what your plans for the car are.. If you wanna spend coin and make it a weapon you'd be better with an BFII XR6T.. But if you wanna keep it stock by all means give the BA a shot.. Just remember that BA's are gonna be 10 year old cars soon..

That's my two bob anyways.

thanks for the reply, that's exactly what I was hoping for. some input, I do like the idea of the newer car. thanks! the time cant come quickly enough, I dont get holidays until december so all this waiting and plotting is driving me nuts! ive been sold on a manual for years but if there's an auto for a bargain price I may just have to take it, ive heard nothing but great things about the ZF.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 10d

Either if you want a manual as they're pretty much the same except the Ba has brembos on the front. Ba F6 don't come in auto.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 11d

ive never driven an fg t on the highway, only around the block at work when unloading the yard in the morning, couldnt gain any traction even at lower throttle...

Way to go. Thrash the fckers straight off the truck.

:lurvedealer:

• Phantom Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 27d

Dont even bother with a B series, the FG is superior for a daily you can still get 320rwkw out of it, it looks better inside and out and less kms. I have both a BA and an FG and jumping out of one to the next shows how much daylight there is between.