Which To Buy? Bf T Or F6

Turbulence

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 14d

Of course it did Henz, if a family member worked at another company would of brought a car from them. Ford employee discount is 22% of RRP, before driveaway price aswell. and not on cars that are on sale.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 16d

Exactly. no discount, no FG.

I still can't get my head around the FG. The interior's better, exteriors worse, underneaths the same, bar plenum/turbo. Horse's for course's.

• Member For: 12y 11m 27d

Well I work for a car rental company so if I am to buy a new car, fleet discounts apply for myself, im not sure what type of price we pay on Fords, but we recently took possesion of a few WM S2 Caprice V's at $51k each. We have a wider range of xr6's on fleet too so that may work in favour, anyway I am getting out of hand here, im still in favour of the BF, but in reality the smart thing would be to buy the newer variant

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 10d

Drive them both back to back mate and see which one you like better? That's what sold me.

Ive driven the boss's fg t ute, but I would assume it will feel quite different as the ute is much lighter in the rear? Unfortunately as you can imagine we only have n/a xr6's as rental vehicles, even still they are quite comfortable.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 5d

I'd take the FG XR6T if you had a bit of flexibility there and want to mod.. But in saying that I've never driven an F6.. From my experience I don't think there is a lot of difference driving on the highway between the FG Sedan and FG ute until you put your foot down..

ive never driven an fg t on the highway, only around the block at work when unloading the yard in the morning, couldnt gain any traction even at lower throttle, so I didnt bother, the boss says with a load in the back, the ute is much more driver friendly. I really need to drive a sedan as I have no purpose for a ute and do not wish to buy one