Sa Members

animalxr6t

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

I know trev I found this out the so called had way they banned me for a hole week yes a hole week

whats wrong with a little bit of name slinging tab we were both giving as good as we were taking no one was crying just good fun plus ppl get a good laugh from us being stupid win win situation unless someone cryed to you..........................

• GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 15d
haha I don't suppose any of you south aussie blokes were at harbour town this afternoon/evening? I noticed when going through maccas a despoilered ba/bf in orange with the xr8 bonnet and lowered with nice 5 spoke rims(reminded me alot of a car I've seen on these forums sometime) aswell as a bf phoon in breeze, also an fg g6e/g6et? an EB Falcon and two au's...one of them was an xr au.

I shoulda drove past and commented on that nice group of performance beasts, especially regarding the phoon :spit:

Cheers for the comments champ, it was just a mid week catchup of some mates nothing to do with anybody but us, next time you see us stop and have a chat :shuriken:

• Gold Donating Members

hey ford driver 1 how does she feel now with the 15psi I heard you wanted a really agressive tune

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d

feels pretty good. need a bigger dump though, to get the boost windin up quicker. thinkin of gettin a new cat back exhaust too- advice? howd you get up above 320?

• Gold Donating Members

lots of sucking and swollowing hahahahahah

dont buy anything like what your suggesting just doo what ive done and your there if I didnt have a high stall I would have had at least another 10-15 rwkw on that figure (as a guide) the high stall soaks up rwkw on a dyno

• Gold Donating Members

want boost to wind up from take off HIGH STALL dude I leave the line bout 5-7 psi wheels spinnin into 2nd through 2nd sometimes into 3rd