Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

Its just everyone bags opposite tuners. It seems no one can support another tuner as it seems everyones tuner they use is the best. Even if the car runs like sh*t. Stalling, rough idel, just farking crap. Ill put it out there mine was done at morpowa and its farked. So im keen to find out who people use and the results. Maybe catch up and have a cruise and see how the car is performing. workout which direction to go.

But it seems the sa thread has only 5 people ever post on it and there opinions are always the same.

Picking a tuner in sa is like who is the best at being average because no one has positive input in the tuner direction anyway.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 19d

What happened to Bruce?? Not in favour at the moment??

Friend of mine had injected gas fitted to his FG turbo ute and a tune by Brett West, and has had no complaints, and he does a lot of ks as its a work vehicle.

Anyway, come down to the Mount Biz, and our boy will "tickle" it up for you.

• Donating Members

Crap, you have an issue now, and that was a local tuner, whats the difference. Why not go see Brett, and ask some questions.

Cant be that hard.

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

that's the plan. Just seeing how a mate is going with his questions with them and then ill go from there. Going to get a few other things done aswell. Diff bushes and rear hat done on the diff to

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 17d

I guess it's a tad different when u have seen the tunes other tuners have put out

It's one thing watching and hear say and making a judgement and another looking at a laptop with a tune that was so freaking Rough cut and paste and borderline dangerous.

The guy who were talking about biz was told by said tuner that he needed a zf tune

Well after the tune cactuses the gearbox to the point it drives like a vn Late model camira with a dick trans. And the only way to solve is basically a rebuild

That's the tip of the ice berg.

Once again... It's different when u know what these cars should be like and tune like and then see it in black an white

Contrary to popular belief I am the one who sat with jet learning all his bullsh*t at tafe and helping him learn how to tune.

I know what I'm looking at if that makes sense

Edited by whinginator

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 30d

Brad its a tuff one

Everyone has good and bad days tuning but it how they stack up once a bad tune is found or a customer wants help

I honestly spoke to simon at MP long ago and yes until then I would of used MP myself and simon has a buck load of skill hence why I reffer people onto MP when we closed

It sux you and more are having issues with MP but what can u do ?

I have alot of respect for many many tuners aust wide but there are some full blown muppets out there

I have a good mate called paul who runs RAZTECH in Mount Gambier and is a gun tuner with a killer whorksop but its a trip n a half for anyone

Again he also might have a bad day and your tune could be the result....... Its tuff

Tuners dont like admitting fault or error but it happens heaps and its when u get treated like arse when u call them out because they think they couldn't f*ck it up but they do

I honestly dont know where to point people these days as iam over it but iam helping a bloke out tune a turbo ute tomorrow night so he might be the go to guy next ;)

• Donating Members

Whats the go with Bruce these days, you blokes used to worship him. Not being up in Adelaide, we dont hear the news/jossip.

As Jet says, we all have good and bad days, and what I like, you may not. We are lucky now we have Razz down here, as before we had to travel to Adelaide/Melbourne

for a tune.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 5d

Come over this way for a week with Don.

Free beds, slot cars and BBQ's and get Mick to have a look at your car/tune and will give him a chance to fix up Don's leaking fuel tank

Edited by Rab
  • Like 2