Sa Members

animalxr6t

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d
Hey, I'm an SA member, live in the riverland town of waikerie, drive a Rapid BA2 F6 with a few small mods makin 309rwkw

welcomes dude get down to adelaide offen? usually a cruise going on or 2 so keep an eye out and maybe plan a trip down for 1 ..................or we could do a cruise up there man camp style :innocent:

What your saying there's no other Tuna's...in S.A. worth considering...

keeping with what u said dags ....................................YES ...............................nar not true there is many good tuners in adelaide :bowdown: even mr tuna weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Could always just not log-in then if you struggle to associate with other people :brightidea:

:crybaby: ive been doing it wrong for so long it just feel's right :crybaby:

bit like getting shafted in the corn hole :huh:

:clever-2: go blow ya LS1 mates :finger:

:beerchug::beerchug:

Edited by Dagabond

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d

most gratituous use of emoticons ever...... :bum: (I added that for you jet.... seeing your love of corn holes)

• Member For: 16y 5m 6d

Well, hopin it is quickest in town lol, very small town though, I work at the local ford dealership, yea jet head to adelaide pretty often, mostly for tradeschool but am kean to go on a few cruises, jus cant get enough of the I6 Turbo scene lol

• Member For: 16y 3m 8d

does anybody know of Operation Diagonal?? I heard a few people talking about it last night when I was out n about and apparently cops are now outlawing car clubs that are meeting up in carparks. only thing that leads me to beleive this is that a patrol car rocked up at cumberland park Big W and asked us if we were a club and if there was a cruise leader. We all just sed nobody was leading and he left us alone....

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

yeh aparently this is the go something about meeting after 12 at night in a (club) and theyll f*ck u up weird sh*t hey

so spill the beans dude hows the car I see a little less new power there but u know autos are less on the dyno than a manual hey?

Edited by JETURBO