Sa Members

animalxr6t

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d

nah I was at 303.7 rwkw. it also comes on lower eg: was 170rwkw @ 80kmph in 3rd, now 185. and it just gets better from there...

this time we didnt care about numbers, I just said bring on the power from as low as poss- good for the traffic light drags when puulin up next to a haicth ess vee. :stupid:

• Member For: 16y 1m 1d

yoo im just joing the Sa member llist.lol. just bought a 04 Ba xr6t 5 speed.blood orange...after a 4month hunt for one..I live in moonta bay about 1.5hrs from adel, and have 5 mates that all have xr6ts, ones st3lth, black xr6t, dont know if uv seen that around. andy way. ill be keen for a few cruises, ill be in adel this weekend

yea yea

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d

hey dude welcome to the forum. yeah I bet your keen to cruise, not many modded t's in moonta eh? nice part of the world though.

theres a cruise later on in the month, should be good. hope you can make it. :innocent:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 14d

haha I don't suppose any of you south aussie blokes were at harbour town this afternoon/evening? I noticed when going through maccas a despoilered ba/bf in orange with the xr8 bonnet and lowered with nice 5 spoke rims(reminded me alot of a car I've seen on these forums sometime) aswell as a bf phoon in breeze, also an fg g6e/g6et? an EB Falcon and two au's...one of them was an xr au.

I shoulda drove past and commented on that nice group of performance beasts, especially regarding the phoon :innocent:

Edited by R.J

• Member For: 17y 8d

Oranage/Mandarin XR6T would have been "XR6IXT"

Breeze Phoon would have been "FOON"

and the G6ET would have been "AG3NT" though I forgot what his name on here.

Sounds like a MFC gathering if there were AU/EB's too :spoton:

Edited by RSK

• Member For: 16y 11d
have 5 mates that all have xr6ts, ones st3lth, black xr6t, dont know if uv seen that around. andy way. ill be keen for a few cruises, ill be in adel this weekend

yea yea

ST3LTH wouldnt be de winged and come from Kadina would it ?

If so ive see that one when I vist the missus uncle up there

• Member For: 16y 1m 1d

yeah mate, st3lth, one of my good mates, his mrs is my mrs sisterr. theres 5 down here, big naths is acid gold or watever the colour is, and that's got 19s with flashtuner and a fmic 5 speed, teddys is a green stocko xr6t with xr8 rims 5 speed, LBs is a red auto flash zaughst etc, theres a few around, ill be in adeladie next weekend. cruise etc, im heading to soundwaev also, is any one else?