• Member For: 11y 1m 24d

99ecae7bc6342d0b3d0381408c488232.jpg

3fe7fd02ab63a1c54d324bd7a3b0ea30.jpg

44264fece9f09bf5df361f0e67b4fd6a.jpg

And finally -- the sled. I really do like this thing but

#needsmorelow hehe

3b5a46b1d2f052daa33553fbc8fe6cba.jpg

6f39c3afd674d4ad1b9a9a617707e2d6.jpg

the sled is from a shop on martins road parafield. He has a few nice cars come out of there.

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d

Cheers Ralph.

Yeah jono, the torry was nice - best of all toranas there I reckon ( except maybe for an original white L34 ).

The winner of the Sound Off comp (car sound system) was 168db (if I remember correctly) which isn't bad considering that a jumbo taking off is like 140

Was an excellent day. It was MC'd by the bloke that hosted the 'My Garage Rules' tv show. Isn't he the guy that owns the Sled?? I might be wrong there..

I haven't been to a show as big as that since the early 80's. Not sure how many cars but the oval was pretty full and if you didn't know, the Morphy footy oval is one of the biggest in SA.

The whole day was run very professionally Jet unlike the AFD. I'm never going to that show again. Had only half the cars from last year which made sense when I was told by the only other 'independent' FG entrant not to expect a trophy coz the show is so farken biased. It sucked........................

Good thing to come out of that show was meeting a few nice people which lead to two of the local Ford clubs grabbing me at yesterdays show when they saw me walking around and asking me why my car isn't entered and if I would like to join their clubs. Warm fuzzies all over

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 14d

was just down at mt gambier and 2 b series rolled into the caravan park- a sweet as blue bf typhoon 'f6 77' and a gorgeous yellow bf gt. any one know em?

Edited by Panda Eyes

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 14d

sorry mate- you were in the cars or in the cabin- didnt want to disturb you. I was in my pajero on 22's.