Sa Members

animalxr6t

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d

Maybe but...........

It's costing me enough to get my car ready for showing so I ain't gonna spend anything else to make something to advertise the forum

Filled out the entry form last night but still haven't circled Yes in the judging section.....just me being stupid and thinking "what if no-one likes my car".

Don't laugh at me.......you all know my personality.

Anyone know what product they use at car yards to make the engine bay look all shiny?

It's booked in to get a quick polish on the Thurdsay b4 and I've ordered a (short term) paint protector that gives the paint that glass/wet look.

I just bought a couple of Auto Glym products for the leather so hopefully that will bring the seats back up.

If it's gunna be judged, I want it to look its best..........therefore South Australia ---- get your arse there and vote for me in the Peoples Choice section please. ;)

--------------------

Off topic:

What's with the forum freezing up and giving the error page so much lately.....................farken annoying

If it's those spammers taking control of it, maybe it's time to fix up the security -- or is it the security that causes the error whilst trying to stop the spammers??

Whatever it is, fix it Tab or Shrek farken

pleeeeeease :)

Yeah Karl, my All Ford Day trophy guy --- I'm so good I need a trophy guy --- hang on, I'll start again

Yeah Karl, I've been talking to wombat (has won a few trophies at the NSW shows in the last few years) and he said the tyre shine as well.......I have some of the foam stuff that I don't use on the tryes anymore so I'll use that......thanks heaps

http://www.allfordday.net.au/site_files/215/2015/2015%20Entry%20form.pdf

get into it.......be a fun day I reckon

• Like 1

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 7m 30d

Hang on you farken two

I'm not even sure that I can crash it yet and you farken interstaters reckon you're just gunna walk in ?????

But then again...

Yeah I can see that happening hehehe

Mick do you want my to get the link for the entry form for all ford day to you? You can trailer the car over yeah

I've said it before

I love spending other people's money

Yes. You will crash, and invite us.

Us interstaters can, and will, just walk in. You know, gotta look after tourists and visitors n stuff....

My XC needs a master and slave cylinders done, yeah get me the link, I'll definately have a think and consider???

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 7m 30d

I just clean my engine bay man, I use Final Inspection.

Silicone spray brings all the black hoses up shiny, that's was what we used to use at the detail shops, but silicone is terrible stuff.

The link is above your first post tonight Mick. (pdf file)

hang on........I'll put it in again so you don't get lost :)http://www.allfordda... Entry form.pdf

One of the local Detailers here use a Brand called Gyeon.....seen a couple of cars he's done recently and that stuff seems to work pretty good so I might get him to do a few bits for me as well.

Wombat gave me some great little hints of things to do so I'm really looking forward to it now.