Sa Members

animalxr6t

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d

Haha all good mate..

I work with blokes who've been in the same job for 30 years and complain they don't get ahead.. But they are just waiting for everything to be handed to them on a silver plate.. They never thought that they need to apply for a promotion.. Or ask the boss for a promotion.. When I took a position with the company I left the government for I didn't think it through.. I left for probably $50 more per fortnight than I was (But with paid overtime thrown on top).. Since working my arse of for this company and sucking up some really sh*t work locations and long times away from family, I have nearly gotten to 3 times my initial income in under 3 years.. (calculate that compared to CPI.. works out alot better than sitting around waiting for your 3% and bitching about 2.5%).

You know truthfully fluff, investment houses aren't my thing.. Good on you though.. I think real estate is a fairly safe bet. Are you and Jet doing self managed super through real estate?

P.S. And Don I'm hoping that soonish (early next year) I'm gonna get to go for a few long weekend breaks and adelaide is on my list.. beer is on me :P

Edited by Never had any say Panda
  • Like 3

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 23d

Add this to the list Fluff

and a pool.............lol

40 outside will get my lounge room up to about 34 by 5 o'clock ( coz this house sux in the summer )

It'll sell mate

Wonder if it would help to let the 'main' tuners in town know about it. Someones bound to want mods done a bit cheaper and as long as tuna makes a bit, everyone's happy.

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 17d

Excuse me pandy pants but I think I owe u a beer or two aswell lol

Thanks, were just trying, spent two hours with a financial planner/advisor today and things are looking alright.

We are looking at a super property but just weighing up a few more figures just to make sure were maximising stuff.

Found out some pretty profound information about life insurance and wills and stuff today and heard some catastrophic stories about people's situations without those things.

I won't bore you with the details but it was well worth the visit and we have a few more things in the pipeline now and I definitely will sleep better once they're done and save a crap load of money long term.

That's awesome that your ambition and hard work has paid off panda. Your exactly right, too many blokes and chicks sit on a wage then whinge about the wage but never do anything about it. Same with a lot of stuff in life Really. It says a lot about a person when they have the balls to ask for a pay rise, and it's good your bosses clearly know your worth which is lovely!

Donald, I have a great place that meets your requirements, Murray bridge nursing home??? Lolol

• Like 2

Ya no I luv ya but

fark orf

And the funny thing is........I have asked a cupla people up here about it.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 19d

I like Dons "get off facebook and do something to better yourself" He who obviously sits on this forum all day and night. :ermm:

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 5d

Donald, I have a great place that meets your requirements, Murray bridge nursing home??? Lolol

He likes to visit, but wouldn't want to live there

Edited by Rab

lol you two.........

I am def guilty of being on this forum too much but there are 'some' days that I go outside.

On those days however, I don't check out the old folks home Rab. Might start going for an afternoon game of canasta in the future though.

• Like 1