Sa Members

animalxr6t

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 6m 25d

Table booked for 6pm 21st March

Booked for 6 (incase we get a couple of ring ins) - can reduce table size later on

• Like 1

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 11y 1m 14d

yea mate not bothered were we meet up. strip clubs. I know this place on port road that does $6 schnitzel with any drink and ladys only wearing a smile.;) ill try to get the list up tonight on what roads, lookouts, towns, , brew houses, ect

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 6m 25d

More than happy to leave Aidan (14yo son) in the car playing with his DS while we go and play with double C's :P

He may not be as happy though :(

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 13d

He's a kid.....he'll wait int da car and like it....

#boobsinface

hehe

• Like 1

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 11y 1m 14d

Ok here it go's. probably way over top but its a map for me to. anyone keen for a cruise trough the hills and north hills let me know.

Yet to arrange meeting point but was thinking near magill.

so off we go to mount lofty summit for views and pics(car's). 14km 20mins. via greenhill road to mount lofty scenic route to lofty summit.

Next stop lobethal bierhaus;) 25km 30/40mins. back down mount lofty scenic route on to woods hill road/stony rise road to Ashford. right onto lobethal road follow all the way to lobethal and the bierhaus is on the main street. maybe one quick sip and a chat and maybe a takeaway for later on:D . enough sips back on the road again to birdwood. 17km 20mins. main street onto mount torrens road a chance for a little bit of over taking. keep up don:p . through mount torrens onto onkaparinga vally road. hello birdwood. time to head north. next stop Williamstown. 22km 20min. cruisey drive down Warren road to Williamstown. wifes stomach should be better by now:lol: back up to the hills next stop gumeracha. 24km 25mins. so many road names ill start with (Victoria tce, south para road, little para road.) left up hill road onto forreston road to gumeracha. Some nice roads. hand sick bag to the wife. :lol: once at gumeracha back to the city. Gorge road/Newton road 31km 40mins. torrens vally road onto gorge road all the way with some chain of ponds. nearly there. back to town now. gorge road to lower north east up glynburn road to magill road. (Don, Raband) chilli time;)

133kms about 2.40hours drive. longer with stops. Google maps.

Edited by BiZkets

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 9d

You will need a couple of fuel stops for them thirsty Fords :nyaah: Have any of you blokes driven that far before in your

dyno queens? :wwww:

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 13d

Fuel for me though.......15 or 16/100 atm. ffs

That sounds excellent....Now I want your mrs to answer this so give her the phone please Brad

Will you be OK with all the windy bits alone the way?

Gunna have to wash the car afterwards....or....OR.... suck the shed boys into doing it when they install the suspension on Saturday.

Speaking of Saturdays, remember to vote tomorrow ppl.