Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 11y 1m 14d

johno you haven't been to Adelaide lately have ya mate. the pie kart got hit by some farkwit in a sh*te vn or vp like 7 or 8 years ago. I still miss the late night's on the piss then smashing 2 floaters. :tear:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 9d

I go to Adelaide regular, but keep away from the city if possible. Shame, it was an institution.

I used to run the Advertiser down our way, and would duck thru the alley to the pie cart, and also the Farmers Union milk truck used to come around to the Advertiser building around midnight. A couple of Iced Coffees, and on my way home. Those were the days.

Edited by johno

• Member For: 11y 8m 3d

Thanks for the tips boys. what work are you doing at the convention centre.I looked after people working around the rail on and off for 18 months there.<br />I'm doing the repair and replacement of all their staging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

Come on you fags, been 2 weeks, and no ones awake. Hot weather getting to you?? Not bad down here at the moment.

Gunna be a warm weekend. Was going to the drags at Portland, but might be too hot.

Nitro Funny cars down there. Will be a great meeting.

• Donating Members

Gotta agree with that. Very sticky around the lower regions :ermm: At least down here it cools down at night. I had to put a jacket on earlier, it is quite cold out. Open up the house, and hope it cools down ready for the next few days.