Sa Members

animalxr6t

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

well you don't get results without *beep*'s getting it done so your the man tranny

as soon as dominator have released the converter iam there still getting made as far as iknow :dontknow:

• Member For: 14y 7m 20d

Jet, what was your BA's problem during start up in the heat where it kept dying? I'm having the problem after any form of drive and the weather's not even hot. I'm guessing it's some wiring in the engine. May have to clean the throttle body soon aswell :turboboink:

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 21d

yup as daz said the cables that go behind the back of the head burnt out and had to cut and shut new ones in easy sh*t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 28d

Trans is ok Daryl does some weird things every now and then. Doesn't change gears as firm as it dd when we first put it in. Not sure if it's because I'm running genuine ford zf fluid not the trans max z stuff that was recommend. Gears also feel very doey every now and then. Hanging for bruce to give the thumbs up so I can go get it tweaked so it shifts like a 4 sped.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 4d

Rob,

Check the wiring loom from left to right of the engine bay, I had problems when I first got mine and it was an adapter thing that connected the wiring loom by the right headlight... cabletied that sh*t and it was fixed and not coming loose haha.

Edited by XR6TCamo

• Member For: 19y 8m 26d

Trans is ok Daryl does some weird things every now and then. Doesn't change gears as firm as it dd when we first put it in. Not sure if it's because I'm running genuine ford zf fluid not the trans max z stuff that was recommend. Gears also feel very doey every now and then. Hanging for bruce to give the thumbs up so I can go get it tweaked so it shifts like a 4 sped.

Sounds a bit like mine we must catch up and comapare I have the same trans but with Transmax z

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 28d

Yeah fore sure bosco. Be interesting too see the difference or if there is any. I'm hoping with the zf tune it will shift nice and firm