Wsid 21/09/11

Vevapower

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 11d

Well it seems I have to much power dir the streeters as I just kept having to pedal it to half track almost. Best time was 11.2 @ 130.7 mph. Time to put the mt,s on me thinks and do a solid 10! Was a good night though and prob mire than 10 t,s there too.

• Member For: 18y 7d

was good to meet a few guys tonight and see some nice and quick turbo fords, (I was in the white ex-chaser fg xr6 turbo).

I really struggled for traction this time out, and my car is stock, so I can see why guys were having big traction issues with the cars running decent setups, on street tyres.

first pass, I was the 2nd car to run and it spun really bad, and then wheel tramped, so I backed off, and recorded a PW (personal worse) of a 13.2@111mph

next few passes I decided to lower the rpm I left the line at, as it wasnt hooking up anywhere near as well as last week.

60' were really hard to get right, it was a bit hit and miss, managed a couple of ok ones, best tonight was 1.881, then a 1.902, 1.909

car then went 12.4,12.5,12.4 all at around 112mph.

next pass was the quickest I could manage for the night, with a high 12.3@112.2mph on the 1.881 60'

and then had some more traction issues and run high 12's

• Member For: 15y 8m 20d

Impressive for stock John!! :buttrock:

Matt with that mph 10's no doubt! I can just imagine how she was struggling for traction.

• Awesome...
  • Member For: 14y 3m 17d

was good to meet a few guys tonight and see some nice and quick turbo fords, (I was in the white ex-chaser fg xr6 turbo).

I really struggled for traction this time out, and my car is stock, so I can see why guys were having big traction issues with the cars running decent setups, on street tyres.

first pass, I was the 2nd car to run and it spun really bad, and then wheel tramped, so I backed off, and recorded a PW (personal worse) of a 13.2@111mph

next few passes I decided to lower the rpm I left the line at, as it wasnt hooking up anywhere near as well as last week.

60' were really hard to get right, it was a bit hit and miss, managed a couple of ok ones, best tonight was 1.881, then a 1.902, 1.909

car then went 12.4,12.5,12.4 all at around 112mph.

next pass was the quickest I could manage for the night, with a high 12.3@112.2mph on the 1.881 60'

and then had some more traction issues and run high 12's

You need to get that thing dyno'd mate!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d

Hey Vevapower awesome run... now that you've run an 11 do you have to install a harness as well as a tail shaft loop for the MT's?