Fg Mk2 News And Pics

Rancidpunx

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 24d

Oh well enough bagging. :)

1. Lower front treatment around the foggies is horn. I really like what they have done there. The lower grill or what shall be now known as the Gap I think will grow in popularity as innovative people find way to improve that gap. A bit like vaginal cosmetic surgery.

Sorry but the foo man choo running lights on the others is sh*t and I cannot see that ever growing on me. Doomed never to own a Gay6TE :) Really I have not seen them in the flesh but yuck.

2, HSV copy or not those rims are horn. Powder coat them black and just more wood.

3. 8" touch screen designed by our own boys... to be proud of I think. Respect.

3. Still faster than and speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

And now the one we have all been waiting for......... ahem...... cough cough .... :(

You try to get excited. But you still have that sinking feeling of a kid at xmas when there's nothing a large as a new bike under the tree

+1 all that, itll grow on everyone..stop ya whinging :stirthepot:

and surely theyve left that out for a reason, there will be some sort of improvement, they havent released a newer model/mark with the same power..im tipping 290

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 25d

Yeah they have, Ba's are the same and I think Bf's are both 245. Can't see anything but cosmetics being done tbh.

I think the current G6 owners lucked out as the new XR looks good but the G6 looks woeful.