Fg Mk2 News And Pics

Rancidpunx

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 25d

im pretty sure someone will do it. and then followed by many others if easy enough.

im sure most high end audio places will soon offer it too.

im keen.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 23d

I reckon it may involve a bit of dicking around with the loom, surely thered be extra plugs. and then if u dont have the higher loom (are there different levels on the interior loom? :dontknow: ) in your fg1 - say u have povo pack sound, then thered be more work involved. what I think anyway. but do agree that someone will do it.

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 23d

The openings around the foggies is very audi imo.

Im keen to see the gs. I may end up with a second ute.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 25d

id say your right shy

dooo it staino. keep the mkII stock

and work the mkI more and more boost.

and shame this is where the falcon is heading towards, I think they said from the start the the territory front will be on the next falcon. so I was always expecting that.

Guest XR09
  • Guests

I think like now if you upgrade from the Mono screen to the premium on the FG1. You need the loom back to the ECU. LIke I said I think. I'm probably wrong.

From the pic's the dimensions look the same. I cant see them changing the dash that much for an upgrade.

What is it now for the upgrade on the FG1 ??? $1700 exchange or something like that if you can find a friendly ford dealer. That's not fitted either.

Howmucheezit??? ha ha. Dunno but you would have to think it's going to be beyond reason coming from Ford to upgrade.

Does that mean there are only whats left out there of the FG1's premo screen ??? Is this going to bring down the price on it or make it worse ???

Edited by XR09

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 23d

ohh yeh lol never thought of that one, id say your correct xr09 haha. probably all the same loom then inside.

gs ute ben or xrt ute fg2? be nice to have 2 different cars with considerable power but both different :buttrock:

have the gs ute to drive while your getting the new tray on your current car changed with emblem in it ;) and get that tubing and headboard done!! lol

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 23d

ohh yeh lol never thought of that one, id say your correct xr09 haha. probably all the same loom then inside.

gs ute ben or xrt ute fg2? be nice to have 2 different cars with considerable power but both different :buttrock:

have the gs ute to drive while your getting the new tray on your current car changed with emblem in it ;) and get that tubing and headboard done!! lol

I agree shy, this thread should be about me.