Fg Mk2 News And Pics

Rancidpunx

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 15d

You'll never get a decent trade in on anything, I'm afraid.

The best thing to do is sell private and go buy a new car.

IMO, trade ins are just a perfect opportunity for dealers to buy cheap stock just because people don't want the hassle of selling their car privately.

On a brighter note, I ordered a 6T ute yesterday with luxo pack and reverse sensors to be added.

Its due to lob here early December.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 23d

yeh im with pookey. prices! looked for them but no deal..ill try get the old man to print some out if he can.

get some pics up when u get it bogan! :spoton: how much they sting u to put reverse sensors on?

Edited by Shyfrd

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m

Haha, I found them (although I still can't find a press release...)

http://www.caradvice...rices-revealed/

• XT – $37,235 (-$3055)
  • XR6 – $39,990 (-$3000)
  • XR6 Turbo – $46,235 (-$2755)
  • G6 – $40,835 (-$2555)
  • G6E – $46,735 (-$3655)
  • G6E Turbo – $56,235 (-$2755)

All the new official prices are cheaper than the outgoing FG MkI prices, although many people would have got them for these prices or less anyway. :spoton:

The range-topping Falcon G6E Turbo MkII benefits the most from the model upgrade. Now priced from $56,235, the new model is $2755 cheaper than before and comes standard with $5500 worth of additional features, including a new multimedia centre with 8.0-inch colour touchscreen and satellite navigation, as well as LED daytime running lights, a vehicle alarm and new 19-inch alloy wheels as standard.

I don't know what they expect you to option on to the G6ET now for the dealers to make easy cash. The only optional extra is a tow pack which is probably not taken up too much by people aiming for this car.

Now, to convince a dealer to give me one (G6ET) for <$50K in Mar/Apr/June...hopefully there's Demo's by then :unsure:

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

cheers mate! :)

should easy get one for that by then. sounds awesome though all the extras u get standard now. lux pack comes with sat nav now standard. still same price I think I read awhile back. im a fan of the new touch screens, works good in the territories. I assume the rest of the range will get what the terri's have with the usb plug in the centre console?

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 26d

DRLs eh, I need pics.

Oh must be the fog light replacements on the G6E and G6ET. In that case, need to see them lit!

LOL - one of the links to FPV is a 404...couldn't just link to the simple domain and have it work!

Edited by -SteveR-

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 15d

can I have sex with it when u get it?

Only if you do me first !

Shyfrd

Reverse sensors were about $550 but TBH, I think half of the pricing of these extra's is all smoke and mirrors.

BTW, base price for the MKII XR6T ute is $37,445.45 excl GST compared to $40,172.73 excl for the MKI.

• Member For: 13y 28d

The first thing I notice every time I see the pics of the new XR6T MKII is that fugly black plastic front bar,now that's crap seriously but the front grill looks good.The Xenon HD front lights I wouldn't mind on my new XR6T,but all in all im glad I just my new FG looks heaps better.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

ah k, not toooo bad I guess. not sure, when time comes to order, whether to get the camera (not sure if itll show on the 8in screen or still go with the mirror display) or go the sensors.

be great for u fg mk I guys if the headlights were a direct placement, or with minimal mods required!