2011 Fg Turbo

brazam

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

Im still waiting for delivery of my new ute, its a week late now and I'm toey as :turboboink: but am wondering if anyone has taken delivery of theirs and how they are finding it. What options did you go for etc?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 10m 8d

Yep - Picked mine up last week. August 2011 build FG Turbo ute in lightning Strike and fitted with the luxury pack. Absolutely loving it too. I've always opted for the XR8 ute, but seeing as though you can't get them without jumping into an FPV, I was forced to go for the turbo. I've only had it a week and can't for the life of me understand why I kep going for the XR8!

Neotim - Have you experienced any problems since you lowered yours?

Edited by DW260

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 18d

I'm hearin ya ronston, mine was ready last monday but a mixup between TOLL and my dealer saw it sitting in a yard for 3 days idle. Its now at carryboy getting its backpack fitted but they won't release without payment etc and my dealer has to bank transfer :bangcomputer: and then wait for TOLL to have a full load coming to the ass end of Vic. HURRY HURRY HURRY :3gears:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m

I bought my ute back in April with the Luxury Pack. Couldn't ask for anything better.. Absolutely love the car!

I trust your 2 door sports sedan is in the best blue that Fraud has come up with :buttrock:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 6d

Mine was suppose to be up in QLD on the 23rd last month..still in melbourne should be here Monday..I thought I was the only one..glad to hear I'm not