My White 50Th G6Et Sleeper

wa g6et

• Member For: 13y 3m 24d

I did the wheels in black so I don't need to clean them all the time and looks mint against white. Last car was black with chrome wheels, was forever cleaning it to keep it looking good, just over that.

• Member For: 14y 4m 29d

Will the harrop brakes fit behind those wheels??

Great looking car though I have been tossing up the idea about painting my wheels black also.

Edited by chook

The Harrops fit, I called them direct and they guaranteed they would. They did a test fit a little while ago for some guy in Melb with a G6ET and the factory 19s and was fine, as I'm led to believe.

The calipers are a low profile so don't need any special rims to fit over them, Harrops monster brakes will pretty much fit behind most rims over 18".

There will hell to pay with Harrops if they don't, it's been a saga and a half just to get this kit. Harrops had some manufacturing issues and got way behind on orders.

Edited by wa g6et

• Member For: 16y 1m 23d

Very nice car! Love it, but how the f*ck do you call this a sleeper? It has blacked out rims, *beep* black tint, dumped and twin pipes...

If I saw you cruising I would KNOW that it wasn't stock.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 8d

That's an awesome job you've done there, the Black/White combo looks awesome. The only bit I don't like (maybe its just the lighting) is the silver around the fog lights. The chrome around the Windows and Headlights is good but there's too much around the fog lights...

On the subject of G6ET mods, I saw one in Seduce around Strathfield yesterday afternoon with an XR spoiler added on...

Very nice car! Love it, but how the f*ck do you call this a sleeper? It has blacked out rims, *beep* black tint, dumped and twin pipes...

If I saw you cruising I would KNOW that it wasn't stock.

Yea I know I guess I mean pimped out, dragging on the ground, bling wheels tucked under guards, real big loud exhaust BOV,subs in the boot, blackout tint(mines legal), probably subtle is the best way to describe her.The way it drives, feels so stock. Also don't see many G6ETs here in Perth let alone modified.

Edited by wa g6et