R35 Gt-R Does A 9.05 Quarter-Mile

Corzza

• Member For: 12y 11m 27d

$150k for a GTR, $450k for a 911 turbo, $500 for a Gallardo Superleggera, $600k for a 458 Italia, all cars sport very similar specs, but a GTR is a 3rd of the price of the cheapest rival. Even IF I was a bajillionaire, I would still buy a GTR, and most likely before buying any of the Euro's. You expect everything you pay for when you buy a Porsche a Lamborghini or a Ferrari, to get the same specs in a Nissan is astounding. Yes, its a Nissan, but its no Micra. It reminds me of the review that TG did on the Lexus LFA, they saying at the end of the day its a "Lexus", a $900k Lexus, so what? about the only thing it shares with any other lexus is a badge.

If your going to bring bikes into the equasion, put is against a Huyabusa or something of equal standing.

No denying that most everyone here would give their right arm for a Lambo or Fezza, but in 10 years time, you still wont be able to afford one, but in 10 years time, you may be able to afford a GTR and feel similar performance of a Euro supercar. If I had my choice, id have a Zenvo ST1, far rarer than any new Ferrari, Lambo or Porsche.

I def agree smashing a 600k supercar in your 150k GTR is the ultimate slap in the face, just like smashing brand new 90k HSV Grange's in your 10k VL turbo hahaha

• Member For: 14y 2m 9d

I duno how to work vidoes now!!

new stock porsche turbo 10 sec pass!!

every1 else is posting random sh*t so im just following trend

Edited by j.d