Aftermarket Turbo Oil Feed Line

fanatik

• Member For: 13y 7m 5d

As long as it was serviced before the 15000k and no more than one year between services they should have given you warranty.

I took my car to two different ford dealers and they had my car for 3 weeks all up. I tried talking to ford aswell but they have refused warranty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 7m 3d

im looking at upgrading as my first turbo failed and the next one is starting to show the same symptoms

im looking at getting the earls turbo oil line filter as the filter is in an easy spot rather than the std one ( I was gonna have a crack at changing it but its to hard for me lol )

does anyone have any photos or insturctions on how to change the line and filter?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 12d

when my brother installed the earls kit he took out the air box to get more room to get to the bolt [ the air box had to come out anyway as he installed the v8 lower part and snorkle]

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 6d

just make sure the earls kit is for a FG , as they are diffrent even though they say to suit ba-fg .

as I found I needed an extender peice/ fitting off the turbo .

I found this too, yet I just reversed the line ends and filter to suit.

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 4d

I took my car to two different ford dealers and they had my car for 3 weeks all up. I tried talking to ford aswell but they have refused warranty

somethings seriously wrong with Ford customer service. 3 weeks and then denied warranty!? sounds like you got shafted seriously!

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 26d

my utes about to be serviced, and im at 20 000 kays too.

should get a new ford filter put in while im there or go for an aftermarket one and get it fitted after?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 12d

my utes about to be serviced, and im at 20 000 kays too.

should get a new ford filter put in while im there or go for an aftermarket one and get it fitted after?

id go the earls kit , but the last thing u want to do is void the warranty ... HMMM hard one .

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

I got shafted too makes me seriously doubt getting another fpv. With our clubsport it's had three trannies under warrety and the car is not stock

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 2d

You'd be lucky if fraud know what your talking about when you say the turbo oil feed filter. I got told it didnt exist just a main engine oil filter, I told the service guy that's funny cause I sure as sh*t removed one from that banjo bolt.

• Phantom Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 10d

That's massive BS I wouldn't be copping that, if it was serviced every 10k minimum and the log book filled in id be parking across their bloody driveway till they replaced it. I also don't get how after almost ten years no bastard at fraud has a farkin clue about the xr6ts other than "they go fast aye." :censored: