Fpv Black Edition

PLAYRZ

• Member For: 13y 9m 21d

If they were actually selling them it would be... :hohum:

Every article I've read, every quote from Rod Barrett, and my contacts on the FPV stand, have said its a one off concept for various reasons. How come the age didn't say that?

I got the impression they were going to sell them,

very limited numbers though.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 9m 11d

Its great to finally see some decent rubber on the rear, also like the new stripe package suits the car much nicer

We might see something similar to this car revealed at bathurst for the 40th celebration of the GT HO PH3

• Member For: 18y 2m 8d

Never bought a new car, just too much depreciation. Current F6 is closest I've been, 1 year old ex-demo with 11,000k on the clock.

BUT reading about and looking at this GT concept car has sure got me considering how much spare money I'll have when the 40 year GTHO anniversary rolls around! :spoton:

Will be interesting to see if FPV do it and what the final details are.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 7d

Dule, isn't it HSV (and to an extent FPVs) specific task to design cars with ridiculous wings, vents, colours, stickers and plastic bits thrown around the car likes its designed with a 3yo with a crayon?! They seem to sell OK so who knows.....

Well yes their job is to throw plastics at it, and often it works that's why the GT looks so much better than the xt and many other similar examples including original VE HSVs but these new ones are just plain ugly.

• Banned
  • Member For: 13y 10m

I don't agree that the GT looks better than XR personally. Hate the stickers and bodykit, but that is just me......

Wonder if Brabus, AMG, S Audis, M Bmws etc agree with you about plastic bits, stickers and huge body-kits? Their cars are mostly discreet, but very aggressive and in many cars look awesome......I wish FPV and HSV followed suit more than they do.