Recommendation For Suspension Workshop In Melbourne

Full Monty

• Member For: 17y 3m 11d

Hi Guys, I've got a whole bunch of suspension bushes needing replacing, which I have sourced from our friendly forum sponsor Wholesale Suspension, Thanks Pat!

Can anyone recommend a workshop in melbourne, capable of replacing all the provided front end and rear end suspension bushes for a "reasonable price"?

got a quote from Pedders for around $650 labour, but that was using all their products, I don't think they'd be keen on doing the job if it were just the labour charge?

Gav

• Member For: 17y 3m 11d

excellent Pazzo thanks, do you recall their workshop hourly rate? - was it reasonable? Only reason I ask is because a job like this can quickly add up with labour costs.

Who did you deal with? I'll swing by there during my lunch break for a quote.

Gav

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 18d

tell damien your mates with andrew with the lowered fg and all the other stupid low cars, maybe hell give you a discount, then tell him im going to lower it some more cos its not low enough, see his reaction LOL

damien is a top bloke ive been going there for years, they dont do alignments though..

• Member For: 21y 9m 4d

My whole car has been from brakes to suspension has been carried out by "Centreline Suspension" in Thomastown

Been dealing with Chris for years, has a very big reputation and will give you honest straight out advise.

His alignments have been spot on, and are done differently to other shops out there.

goodluck

• Like 1