Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Things needed for a build like this.... Money,Patience and expect the highest of highs and lowest of lows.

Yehh sometimes I wish I listened to every1 and bought myself a RangeRover Sport, like I wanted lol

They told me I was gonna have headaches with this thing And it was gonna be off the rd more then on the rd lol

And I new that aswell, But Im a fkn stubborn *beep*, Ive done 6000km's in it and ive nearly had it for a year :(

Ahh well, hopefully its all worth the money spent once im driving it with the huge smile on my face :spoton:

Im looking for a New Golf Gti as a everyday car, that should have enough punch to get me around I think lol

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 15d

With mega power traction on will do nothing

No offense but in my opinion with the cash outlay on the g6 and another daily, I'd have brought a 2nd hand g6 x 2 one tuned and a nice daily and another one or an xr for the track, f*ck the gay gti idea, a g6e is a far nicer daily car

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 5d

Dillz, for now let's see how it works, I'm not made out of money lol, if the combo works well as is I'm not spending another cent, it's fkn done my head in ATM

I don't really care how it looks, as long as everything works together that's the plan :-)

Yeah not having a go mate, just meant the turbo side setup looks awesome but the other side looks a little empty lol. I guess you just get use to seeing big shiny plenums on the big hp b series builds but the FG's don't really need them.

Is the battery going there or in the boot?

• Donating Members

Yeah it does look freakn empty actually, I will put a plemum there once I save up some more pennys, probly would of been a good idea when everything was apart, but was tryn to save costs lol, ah well

Nahh batterys behind the right hand side bumper, its a process west 1, the boots still stock standard,

Just ordered my new Gearbox, WOWW fukk my life, that's another 8k :bangcomputer:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Just ordered my new Gearbox, WOWW fukk my life, that's another 8k :bangcomputer:

WTF???, weren't you just transferring your gear out of the Glide you got from Markvan into a new Reid housing...

If not how come ??

Who's charging you $8k for this Glide ??

• Donating Members

Not so much fkd, just flogged out, could of been used but there was no point putting it in a brand new REID case, And hoping it wasnt gonna break. I wanted to be confident racing it, not have to worry about it letting go I guess..