Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Hey guys car will be racing on the 5th of August at heathcote before taking it bak to Calder, I do get the car bak next wk but it's off to the panel shop for some minor touch ups.. Car wasn't in a accendent either. Lol I'll keep u posted if anything changes

Thanks Johnny

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 4d

Sounds good mate. Keeping the car for awhile? Will be interested in seeing how it goes at Calder! Post up when you decide on when you'll be going there :buttrock:

• Donating Members

Yeah heard it has improved heaps, so I'll get the setup right there b4 Calder, just don't wanna get kicked off coz of no cage yet, run 11 straight to 9 then go home lol, my mechanics are having a hpf day there, so get down guys :)

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Sounds good mate. Keeping the car for awhile? Will be interested in seeing how it goes at Calder! Post up when you decide on when you'll be going there :buttrock:

yeah mate keeping it for now, and I'll decide if I sell it with the running gear after I run wat I want etc

Just wanna get some km on it, only done 4000k in the past year

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

Hey guys just a update, cars running again, tuned bak on pump 85 and turned the rollers to 525wkw @27 psi will be keeping it on this fuel for a while and hopefully if the weathers good and I can get a day off work next Saturday I'll take her for some runs down Calder, will confirm later during the wk if any1 is interested in coming down .. Will only be racing it on this tune and making sure everything works well etc as it does feel quite fast on the street :) doesn't actually feel much slower then it did with 581, think coz it holds the rd abit better, so hopefully should go low 10 if I can drive it well :)

Cheers Johnny

• Like 2