Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 5d

.070" is bloody massive, roughly 1.75mm. You very rarely get that sort of fu@k up, even from a hungover first year apprentice.

They had problems with the first lot of b-series stage 2 cams, sizes were fine but the timing was out a few degrees.

fresh new profiles have just been released this week, hopefully the quality control has been stepped up.

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Heyy Guys

Took the car to calder park yesterday, Just to get a feel of the setup and practice my launches

Had 4 runs with a best of 11.1@118mph with a 98mph half track, and another 1 with 11.30@85mph with 109.8mph half track pass

Didnt get a full pass in As the car started running in limbo mode on my last pass and wouldnt let me push the throttle down for a 18 sec pass!! So we packed it up and towed it home.. car definitely felt strong, and has got a low 10 high 9 as it stands now, with only 25 psi and 490rwkw, car was also go 1.8 and 1.7 sixty footers, which will need to be improved.. But im happy with the way it went and was sure was a crowd pleaser :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

hopefully next meet, on a cooler day or night I hope !! Off to the mechanic tomorrow for a check over and fix the bugs..

think it was abit warm aswell yesterday, but the half track mph and 6.90 pass shows a good indication, its gonna boggie up top, deffently has 140mph in it as it stands, might boost it up to 27psi for next time as it made, 514kw, but cooler wasnt copping well