Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Nah still waiting, These things take longer then I though haha

Had to wait on parts from the states for the gearbox, and customize the bellhousing to fit the reid case which is taking abit..

Gearbox will be finished next wednesday, then bak in the car it goes :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d

Just don't sell it a few months after getting it going... How many times have you seen big builds, then the owner sells if not long after...

Good luck with it all mate, can't wait to see some vids and pics when she's all done..

• Donating Members

I actually wish I was 1 of those blokes that brought some1 else's finished projected haha, Didnt know the money and time and hikups involved in building something like this up to this extent, But im sure the finished product will be worth the wait, and I dont have any plans to sell it anytime soon, will not with the motor and running gear that's for sure :)

• Member For: 15y 1m 24d

It is worth the wait mate my build was ment to take 2 months but it turn into 12 months

But that how it go's cant wait to see this lauch of the line

But I would love to see u next to same fat arse V8 at the lights and smoke it lol

Good Luck with it

• Donating Members

that's kind of the way it goes I guess, theres no point rushing any1 the way I was at the start, Probly only pissed ppl off lol..

So now im just letting them do it without busting there balls, plus gives me some time to save up a few more dollars haha

But I sure am getting excited now knowing its in the final stages of being finished, and I can finally run it in, in time for the winton nations :)

Any1 else from Melb gonna be there ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members

Hey guys I already have a Topic in the g6 section, about my atomic built g6e getting built and ive had a few problems with it, if u been reading..

Anyway Just got my Glide bak all hooked up, and went to fire up the motor, Which my mechanics noticed it sounded funny cranking over, and abit of noise from the timing chain..

They did a compression test and noticed it had ZERO comp from cylinder 6..

Anyway they pulled the (stage4) cams off and it had full comp again..

I was wondering if any1 new wat this problem could be ?

they've spoken to brad from atomic and he rekons his never had this problem b4, and asked for the motor bak, which got taken out today and being sent bak over... Which has really done my fknn head in !!!

Im sure they will solve it very fast, But Ive been left in the dark way to much these days, and im starting to get over it

Any help will be appreciated thanks

Johnny.