Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• Member For: 13y 10m 18d

Left side of the engine looks the business buttrock.gif, right side needs work...

I take it you got one of Kevs elbow replacements on the way?

Needs work? This thing is an animal. :bowdown: Making it look gay, Im sure, is the last thing on his mind(and wallet). Just get that beast going so we can see the results of ya labour. :3gears:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 19d

:facepalm: intakes suck in air yes?

that one is gunna suck in a lot.

it was my way of saying its huUUge. :spoton: lol

I got you the first time too I was just being a clown, can I get a prize too?

take me for a spin in your car ive always wanted to go in a fast car! :P

johnny how much longer? we need to go on this cruise we were talking about on fb lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Cars a while away again now, as I'm rebuilding the 2 speed bullet proof, the 1 I brought second hand wasn't the best, changing to a lower 1st gear putting 8 clutches straight cut gears billet shalf etc, more time and Fknnn moneyy... NOT HAPPY

All this after I pulled it apart to put it in the new case, I noticed it had to be improved

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 20d

If Dillz is meaning the FG plastic elbow that fails, they're $99 from Process West. If this thing runs the OEM one, it will fail under the intended boost so hardly making it look 'gay'.

Edited by bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 20d

Just looked at the photo. Yep, get rid of the plastic elbow mate - they fail even on stock cars. It hasn't got a hope of dealing with the boost you're running. You'll have to speak to Kev really nicely though 'cause he aint making any more for about 5 weeks. $99 for the amount of money you've thrown at thing is pretty cheap insurance.

Edited by bomber

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Nahh only on the engine dyno, wat ever atomic do to it, not sure wat it is ? Its been running, but the gearbox I bought had a crack in the case, so when I've pulled everything out to change over, I've just decided to upgrade it once and for all.. Hopefully there's no other setbacks once it's up and running, I just wanna drive the fkn thing :-(