Hoping For 600+Kw And 9Sec 1/4 Mile From My G6E

AtomiCg6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

isnt it a powerglide? how can there be an issue when it was fitted on markvan's 9sec beast.

There was a couple of problems with the box that Mark wasnt aware of..

Ive just recieved a New 2 piece Reid case, and extension housing which all the gear has been swapped over, and it will be bak in the car tomorrow, Other then this the car is ready for tuning.. We couldnt of known the problem until the car was running.

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

I wanna know when this thing gets unleashed...

Bit worried for you re: stopping on standard brakes... My BA used to struggle at 120mph at the end of Calder! Don't want to see how 140mph+ pulls up??? If it does?

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 11d

They've been tested enough times worm on that drag strip between chapel and Dandenong. :innocent::beerchug:

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 8m 15d

Still stop fine... Much better than a BA LOL

I stopped fine from 140mph at Calder on stock brakes, the others I stopped from 120mph so much slower than this, but you can do it.... Difference is this guy will be doing 140mph at the line and has more time, me I kept accelerating for another 100m to get to it LOL

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 17d

Thanks Andrew

That makes me feel abit better :) I guess ill just go race it as is atm maybe put a new set of good pads, and check out my disks while im at it, maybe put a better set aswell, I think having a 2speed aswell will help slow the car down heaps aswell?

I do have have a brand new set of fg f6 brakes sitting in my garage, but wont be racing with them, as im not sure if im going full drag wheel or just semis on the bak with my 20's on the front then ill put them on the front..

But my mechanic told me I should race with a full slick front and back..

first time out I might just have semis on the bak play around with the car, get use to it I think.. As ive never driven a fast car haha