Power Play This Weekend

Buf-Phoon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 10d

thinking about it...although I am down the weekend before for nitro circus so 2 1200km round trips in the space of 2 weekends might be a bit much for me

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

What is it like there for spectators? Shade etc. I'm down there that weekend for a mates 30th but will have my wife and kids so might just come for a look.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 7d

Car packed, bra on (the car - I'm not Pazzo), lunches made, ready to go for tomorrow. Hope to see heaps of T's out there. Cheers, Bomber.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

I'm down in brisvegas for the weekend and limited myself to a dozen jacks so I could come tomorrow but may have gone over by one or ten. Hopefully I'll be all good in the morning and get to meet a few of you guys out there.

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 7d

Great day. Did as promised - chopped HSV's. Only really got smoked by one car - 'on-psi'. I can live with that given it won the powerskid and reeled off 1049rwhp on Hi-Torque's dyno last week. The thing if fkn nuts. I was loud pedal at 110k and it hit full boost and proceeded to shred the MT's beside me :) The powerskid was ridiculous.

All said, the car went really well except for brakes. The bendix premium ultras fitted two weeks ago didn't like it much, lol. Still spongy tonight after the trip home but hopefully they'll scuff the rotors again and recover. Think brembos need to happen.

Will check my photos but didn't take many sorry guys.