Wa Night Cruise - June 2011

discostig

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

ahhh Tom, there was 4 girls on the cruze. and yes Luke T/C was off. starts to go for a bit then just cuts out... think its cos it changes into a high gear?? ohh well, ill give it a go next time. ohh how I miss the simpleness of a manual

Edited by Krazy F6310

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Hope all who attended had a good time, I know I did! Great weather for it I have to say. We found the "area" we were looking for eventually hey, thanks Gonz. I didn't expect fireys to be in the area, but we needed to pull up and lose the nutter in the white sh*tbox anyway, thanks for pointing him out. Bit too young and over excited by all the nice cars methinks.

Kwinny was good value :spoton: hahaha. I missed the crazy chick, sadly.

I'll work on getting vids/pics up but don't think there's too many good quality ones. Had to be there I guess :)

Mat, thanks to your friend taking the pics, forgot his name again. Keen to see the last meet point ones, should be killer, especially the shot from directly behind your car! I'll put up a crappy one from my point and shoot.

Great cruise and good behaviour by all from what I saw. Shame Tully and Arron couldn't make it out! More bad news about the Nizpro car... :crybaby:

Off to photobucket...

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 13y 7m 28d

thanks for the cruise Steve, was a good night, sorry I had to peel off but had an early start this morning so didnt want to be wasted for the day, anyway, your welcome for the area detour, was a perfect stretch, we used to ride our motorbikes in that same area many moons ago, good to see its still providing shelter...the Kwini chick definitely rocked, I wish I had of grabed her number now, I cant stop thinking of her hammer and how it would be used on me if we hooked up, oh well, next time!!

Starting to put some names to faces now, slowly but getting there, good bunch of folks, thanks for the welcome!!

Gonz.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

ahhh Tom, there was 4 girls on the cruze. and yes Luke T/C was off. starts to go for a bit then just cuts out... think its cos it changes into a high gear?? ohh well, ill give it a go next time. ohh how I miss the simpleness of a manual

Yes its cause you're in Drive. You have to select manual mode and shift gears yourself. start in first then into 2nd and then :3gears:.

Well so ive heard...:innocent:

Was a good night people. Good meeting you all and the kwinana folk too

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Edit...can you widen the bloody video embeds somehow??? Mods?? The Kardy one is 540px wide or something on Youtube.

Just after the quick strip trip, hasty photo, at least Barry was in focus, hahah!!

IMG_0402.jpg

Off to Kardinya...

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

Contest between my new phone with LED flash (top) and my old point and shoot (bottom), on Mike's shiny bits :blush:

2011-06-03211450.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

Ninka's bay! Liking the yellow/red anodising and colour scheme mate.

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Cold weather caused some fog.

2011-06-03221948.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Then it was off to the dirty south...

2011-06-03224807.jpg

2011-06-03224834.jpg

Sitting at the Macca's drive through, admiring the shiny black ute.

IMG_0434.jpg

The wrath of Mat!

2011-06-03224647.jpg

Mmmm stock rims.

IMG_0437.jpg

Final meet point, only 4 of us made it. Jen wasn't so keen on me keeping her out so late but she had fun as well and soon fell asleep on the long drive home :)

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

thanks Steve. Tom, should prob keep your vids to emails of those who ask :). some of the stops where a bit long for a late night cruze but its good to catch up with all u guys. Roxi was asleep by the time we went to leave from the last stop... I kinda woke her when I left, but was soon asleep again on the freeway.

yeah, it dawned on me as I was driving off from the last stop Gordon, ill give it a try next time im... out on a private property....