Wa Night Cruise - June 2011

discostig

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 7m 28d

seriously man, gonna :bopp: u if your rims look better than mine.... again. dunno if u noticed my pics, but had mine taken into Wheelgleam few weeks ago, got kerb rash removed and the black paint in the dish removed.... so it has a silver lip now....

yeh I did notice it in your avatar pic, looks great man, my center will be the same as before just the lip will be gloss black, I had to do it, KOYA wouldnt sell me just the lip they wanted me to buy a new wheel, so now I get my wheels prettied up for less than the price of one new wheel.

Got new Pirelli Rubber comin too...unfortunately this cost has set my tune back to late July/August.

You gotta give your ute more credit man it looks sweet as, im sure with the new look wheels its looking clean as ever...although your missus might still like mine more lol!

Gonz, will be there with bren and possibly with a F6. Should be good! 7:00 sounds dandy. I'll get there just before, look for a ego force 6. Yes, its the one with the Caltex Attached.

great, see yas there at 7, but if its raining im not heading out, not much point with my current tyres.

Gonz.

Edited by Gonz

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

Luke, I may have a spare seat if a mate doesn't want to come. NRNR rules apply. Lol wut!

Maybe just whore around different cars for different legs just don't navigate....

Def won't rain :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 14d

Just pray the rain stays away in the evening! Would like to have a sticky beak at your Force 6 Tully!

Yeah no problem mate, Just pop up and say hi because I'll have nfi who everyone is haha.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 14d

Btw Gonz, I'll PM you my mobile number so you can tell us if your coming or not. Don't want to hang around to long!

If anyone else wants to to cruise up from Secret Harbor, PM me and I'll give you my mobile encase your late etc.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Yeah Goran no wukkas. Will PM route tonight from home. Will be a mass PM so we can all discuss.

• Member For: 13y 7m 28d

Btw Gonz, I'll PM you my mobile number so you can tell us if your coming or not. Don't want to hang around to long!

Sorted, if it aint raining ill be there!!

Gonz.