Wa Night Cruise - June 2011

discostig

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 4d

Steve, My cars been off the road for two months because of a busted diff bush..........Do you really want my help........? Cant help you push have a bung Knee.

Spose I could look after your Missus will you walk off to find help..... :innocent:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 13y 7m 28d

Sweet, I can make this cruise if it doesnt rain, only just as I got an early start Saturday but them the breaks haha, im keen to catch up with you lot although my ute is running stockies atm, my wheels have gone to get fixed and painted, hit a pot hole last week punctured one of my fronts and stuffed a tyre and bent a rim, dam 20 series rubber!lol! so I got all 4 wheels stripped and sent them to Alliance Rim Repairs in Malaga, they should look sweet as im getting the stainless lip removed and painted black, I hope they look as good as I imagine it!!

Any one south want to meet up at secrete harbor shopping center and cruise up together?

Im keen to meet up at Secret Harbour Shops, its the one with the Caltex yeh?

If we need to be at E Shed by 8pm, we should meet up at Secret Harbour at say 7pm and hit the road at 7:20pm and cruise upto Freo, that should get us there well on time if we dont mess around and leave at 7:20 sharp should be plennty?

Gonz.

Edited by Gonz

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

I'll make sure the baby capsule has a childproof lock on it so you can't get out Luke :P

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

..... dam 20 series rubber!lol! so I got all 4 wheels stripped and sent them to Alliance Rim Repairs in Malaga, they should look sweet as im getting the stainless lip removed and painted black, I hope they look as good as I imagine it!!

Gonz.

seriously man, gonna :bopp: u if your rims look better than mine.... again. dunno if u noticed my pics, but had mine taken into Wheelgleam few weeks ago, got kerb rash removed and the black paint in the dish removed.... so it has a silver lip now....

yeah, 20s dont give u alot of love that way, cant hit anything in them

oh, and Steve... just a reminder :finger: :finger: :finger:

Edited by Krazy F6310

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 4d

I'll make sure the baby capsule has a childproof lock on it so you can't get out Luke :P

Steve, I accept your challenge. Borrow a Baby seat and if YOU can lift ME into in I'l sit in it for the night...... 104kgs>70(???)Kgs......?? :poke:

Oh and LOLz at all the post edits by postee's :spit:

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 6d

I presume u are diging at your little "edits" to Tom's and my posts.... your a big :msm: (bully) hahahahaha, funny but

• Donating Members

Hips make good leverage points to shift weight around, I'll take a single judo class and it should be sufficient! Or better yet I'll youtube it and be a pro in 2 hours!

Those firm child bearing hips of yours will surely prove a problem fitting into the seat though. Head first maybe!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 14d

Gonz, will be there with bren and possibly with a F6. Should be good! 7:00 sounds dandy. I'll get there just before, look for a ego force 6. Yes, its the one with the Caltex Attached.

Pretty keen for this cruise hey! Will be a spare seat in the force if someone needs it.

Edited by Tully

• Donating Members

Just pray the rain stays away in the evening! Would like to have a sticky beak at your Force 6 Tully!