18Inch Rubber

Kingo199

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 5d

Well I got them for $240 each ( a mates brother knows the owner ) but they didnt end up working.

They ordered the wrong tyres, They ordered 245/45/18 and they looked so much bigger then 45 thick. They ended up rubbing on the controlle are. I didnt get far with them.... There fault though so they ended up giving me some marshals witch are made by kumo.

Here is a photo of them.

81969626.jpg

After putting them on. No noise, They feel great on the road. They gave them to me for $170 but said they retail for about $320.

AA grip rating.

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 4d

After putting them on. No noise, They feel great on the road. They gave them to me for $170 but said they retail for about $320.

AA grip rating.

They will feather and get noisy!!! The tread patterns like that always do!

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m

Well I got them for $240 each ( a mates brother knows the owner ) but they didnt end up working.

They ordered the wrong tyres, They ordered 245/45/18 and they looked so much bigger then 45 thick. They ended up rubbing on the controlle are. I didnt get far with them.... There fault though so they ended up giving me some marshals witch are made by kumo.

Here is a photo of them.

81969626.jpg

AA grip rating.

Must be a great tyre shop if they even tried to fit that size on the front. AMATEURS. I think you blew it, should have waited and got a K31 or achilles or nexen. Or got them to order the correct federal tyres.

Edited by arronm

• Awesome...
  • Member For: 14y 2m 22d

I wasnt able to do that as I was in desperate need of 2 tyres at least. I dont see why these tyres are so bad? They are made by kumo.

Doesnt mean they are good. They are a budget tyre, you can see this just by looking at the picture.

They will be on par with Nexens I assume...