• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d

Embrace the

how-to-remove-brake-dust.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 17d

I don't experience anywhere near the dust people complain about with the remsas. They are a bit dusty but nothing ridiculous... Using RDA slotted and dimpled rotors which could make a difference

On a side note, anyone's remsas noisey as? Mine got really 'scratchy', took them out and roughed them up and went quiet and now 2 months later same thing.. Don't really want to take them off and rough them up every couple of months

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 1d

I have had my remsas fitted with Dba t3s for a month and they are really good

They are a little dusty but I have found the brake dust is easier to clean off than my old pads

I have found them to be pretty good on the noise side of things too, they don't squeal at all and the only noise is under harder braking you can hear them but it is still pretty quiet

Only thing I have noticed is that moving in slow traffic the pads seem to grab at the rotors and make shuddering noises but this is only on start stop sort of thing

Regardless of this I would recommend them to anyone the stopping power and initial bite is awesome

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 15d

Ive had my remsa's for a while now, and still brake dust like a moro, and now they squeal like a bitch too.. But they work very well, so its a compromise I can live with.. weather is sh*t so I don't need to keep the car clean and turn the music up and don't hear the noise..

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d

Mine were a little noisy with BFII stock brakes, used that pink spray goop on the rears and it went away for a fair while and came back much quieter than before.

Now with Brembos on they are silent.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 1d

I have RDA rotors as well with the remsas and they are dusty to the point of being a joke. Mine have always been a bit scratchy but they have begun to squeal, tried a few big brake applications and still there so they are gone on Saturday for DBA's and Bremtec Endure pads.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 17d

I've never had squeel issues with the remsa's in my car's? Perhaps you need a dab of squeelstop on the back of the pads?

Do you do many hard stops?

Mine don't squeal but low speed stops they make like a scratching sound. A couple of 100 to 0 stops cleans them up a little but not much. Do the remsas have to be chamfered, I thought I read that somewhere?