Remsa Pads

alpha

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 4d

Just got off phone to Greg from GSL, Remsas on their way. Free delivery if you buy front and rears at same time haha.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 23d

Has anyone got further feedback on rotor wear using REMSA pads?

I had QFM HPX on my Liberty GT and it ate the rotors as fast as the pads it seemed! Costly exercise for moderate stopping power.

Front brakes need doing on the BA, so looking at RDA slotted and Remsa Pads from racebrakes (as have slotted rotors for $100/pr at the moment) but would like more feedback on the pads if possible.

• 1 month later...
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 25d

Mine have done about 500klm now so bed in. No noise, stop well, nice pedal. But...being a euro company, it comes as no surprise that they're as dusty as fark. Much more than stock, the QFM HPX, or even their A1RM's - all have been on my car. Your rims will look like your average BMW or Merc with black fronts and silver rears in no time. Happy with them, but for those with blingy wheels with polished or chrome outers like mine, they're probably gunna piss you off. I did one reasonably easy 150k run on Sunday with no hard stops and when I got there, they were coated. I'm cleaning my rims about every two days. On dark argents - no probs, lol.

Edited by Bomber

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 13d

$2,364.36

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/partdetails/Brembo/Brakes/Big_Brake_Kits/GT_4_Piston/11220

oh you mean the pads??? No idea on the Product number. Cost is around $80. I have a 20% worn set you can have for $120 plus frieght. Also if you ask me nicely I will get the PN of the box when I get home this arvo.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d

I shal ask nicely later on then

is it supposed to be $180 for a new set ??

I wanna get a new set to go with my new rotors, been lazy as feck and havnt bothered intsalling the new rotors, so ill just wait to do it all in one shot